Southern Africa & Big Cats
Join us on a 11 day African Wildlife Safari & Workshop
Erindi Private Game Reserve, Namibia
11 day Wildlife Safari & Workshop October 7th – 17th, 2013
This Safari is sold out for 2013
Join wildlife and adventure photographer Gavin Slabbert for this 11 day action-packed safari workshop in the heart of Namibia’s big cat country.
Gavin will provide detailed classroom instruction before during and after each shoot, and will share his secrets to capturing the elusive “dramatic moment”.
Track the big five as you become immersed in the diverse wildlife and unique cultures of Namibia. Enjoy and experience the all inclusive deluxe accommodation, service, hospitality and ethnic cuisine.
- 10 morning game drives
- 10 afternoon / Evening game drives
- 11 days accommodation in a luxurious surroundings
- Breakfast lunch and dinner provided
- 4 Photography workshop sessions each 3 hours in duration
- Personalized training in the field for those that require it
- 1 late night workshop session on shooting star trails and astro-photography and long exposures
- Transportation to and from Windhoek International Airport
- 1% tourism levy
- 15% vat (Namibia Sales tax)
October 7th – 17th, 2013
The magnificent and world renowned Erindi Private game Reserve is our base for the 11 day Safari & workshop.
Luxurious accomodation is included.
Breakfast lunch and dinner is included and provided by our personal chef.
Number of Guests / Photographers:
We limit the safari to 9 Guests / photographers
What you will gain from the workshop:
- Composition techniques for action photography
- Stunning images of Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, and the balance of the Big 5
- Photographing moving subjects in a variety of lighting situations
- Panning techniques to create the sense of movement
- Lens selection and composition to create emotion and impact in your images
- Workflow tips and techniques to improve images
- Critiques to open your eyes to different possibilities & improve your photographic skills
$5995.00 (per person sharing)* Sold out
* If you would like a private room and you are be traveling on your own, then there is a $1000.00 Single supplement for accommodation.
Click here to pay your Single Supplement
A $1500.00 Deposit is required at time of booking.
Payment in full is required no later than 120 days prior to the safari.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Due to refund policies in South Africa, Namibia and the Game Reserves, unfortunately only 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 120 days prior to the Safari.
119 – 90 days prior to the Safari, 50% of your deposit is forfeited, all other funds are refundable.
89 – 61 days prior to the safari 100% of deposit is forfeited, all other funds are refundable.
Unfortunately there is no refund for no shows or cancellation within 60 days of the safari.
For additional information you may want to read through the FAQ page