10 day African Wildlife Safari & Workshop at
One of the most amazing conservation areas on Earth.
Erindi Private Game Reserve, Namibia
10 day Safari & Photography Workshop October 1 – October 10 2014
1 Photographer per row in the game drive vehicle **
Join wildlife and adventure photographer Gavin Slabbert for this 10 day action-packed safari workshop at one of the most amazing conservation areas on Earth.
Gavin will provide informal instruction during and after each shoot, and will share some of his secrets to capturing that elusive “dramatic moment”.
** Vehicle Configuration:
Single photographer paying the single supplement, gets their own row of seats in the game drive vehicle.
Photographer & spouse / partner /assistant share a single row of seats in the vehicle.
- 9 morning game drives
- 9 afternoon / evening game drives
- 10 days accommodation in a luxurious surroundings
- 90 minute presentation on elephant behavior and then spend the game drive working / photographing elephant
- Breakfast lunch and dinner provided
- 4 informal / or formal photography workshop sessions each 3 hours in duration
- Personalized training in the field for those that require it
- 1 late night workshop session on shooting star trails and astro-photography and long exposures (weather and moon phase permitting)
- Transportation to and from Windhoek International Airport
- 1% tourism levy
- 15% vat (Namibia sales tax)
October 1 – October 10, 2014
Sold Out, please consider a safari in 2015
The ultimate bush luxury in an environment geared up for relaxed game viewing. Erindi comprises of 70 719 ha of pristine wilderness, and presents an amazing array of diverse landscapes – from golden savanna to dense bush with mountains, natural waterholes, grasslands and pans.
- All Rooms situated on the dam wall with unobstructed views of wildlife during the day & night
- En Suite Bathrooms
- Big Screen TV
- Complimentary Sherry, Bathrobes and Slippers, Small Library
Breakfast lunch and dinner is included and provided by our personal chef.
Number of Guests / Photographers:
We limit the safari to 5 Guests / and no more than 3 Photographers
What you will gain from the workshop:
- Composition techniques for action photography
- Stunning images of Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Oryx, Eland, Wilddog and so much more
- Photographing moving subjects in a variety of lighting situations
- Panning techniques to create the sense of movement
- Lens selection and composition to create emotion and impact in your images
- Workflow tips and techniques to improve images
- Critiques to open your eyes to different possibilities & improve your photographic skills
Erindi Safari & Photography Workshop Pricing for Oct 1 - Oct 10, 2014
Pay the Erindi Safari & Photography Workshop Deposit
A $2000.00 Deposit is required at time of booking to hold your reservation.
Payment in full is required no later than 160 days prior to the safari.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
If you must cancel your reservation, Images in Africa Safaris will assess a cancellation charge to cover loss of nonrefundable advance payments we have made on your behalf to ground operators and government agencies, communication expenses, and the loss of time that may permit resale of your space. Exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest, or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early. No refunds will be given for unused hotel rooms, meals, or sightseeing trips for any reason whatsoever. Percentage charges are calculated on total trip cost. The following cancellation charges will apply:
All deposits are fully refundable up to 90 days from the date of the reservation, unless the reservation is made within 6 months of the safari commencement date. If the reservation is made less than 6 months of the safari commencement date, then the following refund policy will apply: After 90 days from the date of the reservation, 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 6 months prior to the safari commencement date. Within 6 months of the safari commencement date, and up to 90 days prior the safari commencement date, 100% of the deposit is forfeited but all other funds are refundable. There are no refunds for no shows or cancellations made within 90 days of the safari commencement date.
We recommend obtaining trip cancellation/ interruption and baggage loss insurance which is available from various providers. This coverage may offset cancellation charges in the event of illness before or during the trip and/or if you need to cancel for work reasons depending on the coverage provided by the plan.
For additional information you may want to read through the FAQ page