10 day African Wildlife Safari & Workshop at
One of the most amazing conservation areas on Earth.
Erindi Private Game Reserve, Namibia
10 day Wildlife Safari & Workshop October 1 – October 10 2014
1 Photographer per row in the game drive vehicle **
Join wildlife and adventure photographer Gavin Slabbert for this 10 day action-packed safari workshop at one of the most amazing conservation areas on Earth.
Gavin will provide informal instruction during and after each shoot, and will share some of his secrets to capturing that elusive “dramatic moment”.
** Vehicle Configuration:
Single photographer paying the single supplement, gets their own row of seats in the game drive vehicle.
Photographer & spouse / partner /assistant share a single row of seats in the vehicle.
- 9 morning game drives
- 9 afternoon / evening game drives
- 10 days accommodation in a luxurious surroundings
- 90 minute presentation on elephant behavior and then spend the game drive working / photographing elephant
- Breakfast lunch and dinner provided
- 4 informal / or formal photography workshop sessions each 3 hours in duration
- Personalized training in the field for those that require it
- 1 late night workshop session on shooting star trails and astro-photography and long exposures (weather and moon phase permitting)
- Transportation to and from Windhoek International Airport
- 1% tourism levy
- 15% vat (Namibia sales tax)
October 1 – October 10, 2014
The ultimate bush luxury in an environment geared up for relaxed game viewing. Erindi comprises of 70 719 ha of pristine wilderness, and presents an amazing array of diverse landscapes – from golden savanna to dense bush with mountains, natural waterholes, grasslands and pans.
- All Rooms situated on the dam wall with unobstructed views of wildlife during the day & night
- En Suite Bathrooms
- Big Screen TV
- Complimentary Sherry, Bathrobes and Slippers, Small Library
Breakfast lunch and dinner is included and provided by our personal chef.
Number of Guests / Photographers:
We limit the safari to 10 Guests / and no more than 6 Photographers
What you will gain from the workshop:
- Composition techniques for action photography
- Stunning images of Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Oryx, Eland, Wilddog and so much more
- Photographing moving subjects in a variety of lighting situations
- Panning techniques to create the sense of movement
- Lens selection and composition to create emotion and impact in your images
- Workflow tips and techniques to improve images
- Critiques to open your eyes to different possibilities & improve your photographic skills
Erindi Safari & Photography Workshop Pricing for Oct 1 - Oct 10, 2014
You save $1,000.00 (17%)!
(per person sharing)*
* If you would like a private room and you are traveling on your own, then there is a $1000.00 Single supplement for accommodation.
Pay the Erindi Safari & Photography Workshop Deposit
A $2000.00 Deposit is required at time of booking.
Payment in full is required no later than 160 days prior to the safari.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Due to refund policies in South Africa, Namibia and the Game Reserves, 100% of the deposit is refundable up to 90 days from the date that the deposit is paid, unless the deposit paid date falls within 160 days of the commencement of the safari, in which case the following will apply. 160 – 120 days prior to the commencement of the Safari, 100% of your deposit is forfeited, all other funds are refundable. Unfortunately there is no refund for no shows or cancellation within 120 days of the safari.
For additional information you may want to read through the FAQ page